Further inclusive events of the activeCARD
Gilfenklamm gorge, guided city tour and more
In addition to mountain railways, public transport and the museums of South Tyrol, activeCARD offers free access to many other activities!
- free access to the Gilfenklamm gorge in Stanghe, a gorge in pure white marble in Val Racines.
- guided city tour through Vipiteno, every Friday at 4pm
- Farm life and tradition: cultural-historical hike with insight into the life on the farms in Val Ridanna, every Wednesday at 10 am (registration required)
- Power source water: refreshing and relaxing hike with insight into the world of water and forests in Val Giovo, every Friday from 25.5. until 28.9. at 10 am (registration required)
- Experience on the herbal farm in Val Fleres, every Wednesday and Friday from 6.6. until 28.9. at 14:00 (registration required)
- Knight games for children aged 5 to 10 at Reifenstein Castle, every Thursday from 7.6. until 25.10. at 10:00 am (registration required)
- Discovering the minerals in Val di Vizze, every Tuesday from the 3rd of July until 25.9. at 9:00 am (registration required)
- Pleasure & Rest - alpine hike with panoramic view and insight into the production of Graukäse (sort of cheese), every Tuesday from 3.7. until 25.9. at 10 am (registration required)